Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

December Documented an early start

Hi everyone

Yes rather early but I have made a start on my December/Christmas album.  I am not planning on doing a December Daily album its going to be less structured than that, just somewhere to put all the photos and memorabilia of the season in one place.


The album is a 6" by 8" Sn@p album with divided page protectors that I can move around to accommodate my needs.  The cover is decorated using the December kit by SODAlicious this is a great kit, load of goodies that I can use in the album too.  I have fallen in love with Polish scrapbooking companies recently and personally I love the idea of using products that come from a less main stream source.

My album actually has its first item in it too, well why not?  Its my album :)

I cut some of the patterned paper in the kit to fit the pockets and used a bit of washi tape some alpha stickers and there we go.  Much of my album will be like this, quick and simple.

If you are interested in doing a December journal/scrapbook there are loads of classes, here are a couple I am signed up to, I will be picking and choosing what I use from them so they stay as inspiration rather than pressure!

Your December Inspired

Holiday Storyteller

Thanks for visiting

Emily


1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

You've made a great start....hoping to get mine prepared this week.