Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Unity Be Inspired Challenge - Colour

Hello

I am here today to share my entry for the colour inspiration on the Unity Be Inspired Challenge


I have used the blues for the main colours on my layout and used splashes of the other colours.


 I stamped the dress stamp repeatedly and coloured with spectrum noir pens.
The stamp is a recent stamp of the week club stamp and one of my favourites so far.


 I used paper and trim from Websters pages and the blooms, pins and chipboard were from a swap I did a while ago.

I have intentions of turning Heather's new party dress into a cushion when she grows out of it as it is so pretty!

Thanks for visiting today

Emily


2 comments:

joslyn said...

love this stamp with this layout...so fun!!

Thienly Azim said...

That is so fun! The girl is so cute and love all the different colored dresses in the background!