Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Dancing Queens Circle Journal

I am just about to start my first ever Circle Journal. It is not due to head off until the begining of March but I have spent the last couple of days having great fun putting the book and my two pages of layouts together. My book is going to travel with a Tilda stamp and I am really looking forward to seeing what people come up with. There are better pics in my flickr album here if you want to read the writing :)
Front Cover
Tilda's Travel Accomadation and Intro Page

Lay Out 1, I did two single layouts rather than a doubleLay out 1 behind window (can't see the journaling very well, this is the view from our back garden)Layout 2Back page for Circle Journal members to sign in Back cover

I hope my journal won't make people nervous of what I will put in theirs! I am now off to order some smaller book rings as I only have HUGE ones that will be a nightmare to post. :)
Thanks for looking

No comments: